XIII noorfiloloogide konverents
The Institute of Slavonic Languages and Cultures at Tallinn University invites students
pursuing BA, MA, and PhD degrees in Slavic Languages and Literatures and related fields to participate in
The 13th International Conference of Young Philologists
The conference will be held in Tallinn 16-18 February 2012.
● History of Literature (the theme: “Active Field of Culture”)
● Linguistics and Poetics (the theme: “Language and Intercultural Communication”)
English, Estonian, Russian.
20 minutes each, excluding time for questions and answers.
Abstracts (up to 300 words) should be submitted to the conference
committee via web-site of the conference:
Each submission will be sent as an anonymous proposal to reviewers.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is January 15, 2011.
The participants are provided:
• Supporting for visa preparation
• partial payment of residence
• Availability of technical equipment (projector, audio equipment, note-books etc)
• Cultural events for the participants
The conference proceedings will be published in journal by Tallinn University Press. Since 2012 year Studia Slavica is the journal with international preliminary reviewing, which has the 1.2 impact-factor due to the European ETIS classification.
The conference is supported by Tallinn University and Graduate School of Culture Studies and Arts