GSCSA and GSLPS writing retreat
Writing retreat 07.-11.01.2019 at Strand SPA & Conference Hotel in Pärnu
Graduate School of Linguistics, Philosophy and Semiotics and Graduate School of Culture Studies and Arts invite you to participate in a writing retreat for doctoral students and their supervisors.
The aim of the retreat is to support the writing of your research paper or doctoral thesis. Workshops, discussions and group work as well as individual writing and consultations with supervisors/workshop facilitators are planned for the retreat.
For registration please fill out the form at your earliest opportunity. Registration will be closed due to the upcoming holidays on 16.12.2018. Places are filled in the registration order. Thank you for your prompt response!
It is assumed that the students participate in the full programme and send in their workplan for the writing retreat no later than 31.12.2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about the retreat:
- Participation is free of charge.
- Accommodation and catering is organised and covered by the graduate school.
- Student accommodation will be arranged in twin rooms (if you would like to share a room with a specific person, please mention it on the registration form). Breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as daily coffee breaks will be served.
- Bus tickets should be bought by the participants themselves. If the original ticket is presented to the coordinator of the doctoral school the cost can be reimbursed.
- If you have registered but can not participate, please let us know as soon as possible!
If you have questions, concerns or requests please write to email@example.com
This writing retreat is supported by the (European Union) European Regional Development Fund (Tallinn University’s ASTRA project, University of Tartu ASTRA project PER ASPERA, Estonian Academy of Arts ASTRA project, EKA LOOVKÄRG and Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre ASTRA project, EMTASTRA).